“If you think an Ursuline is someone who hides inside the dark folds of a convent and habit, think again.”
“Some people’s work ends by 5 each day. Our work lives on for years.”
“If receiving a call was really obvious, why do you have so many questions?”
Simply check all statements that apply to you.
• Do you find your weekly ministry more life giving and energizing than your 40 hour work week?
• Do you hide your vocation literature under your bed or away in your closet?
• Do you feel called to give more or be more?
• Does the idea of becoming a sister, brother or priest keep coming back time and again?
• Does your relationship with God sustain you, enliven you, invigorate you in such a way that you want to share the Good News with others?
• Do you long for “MORE”?
• Do you have a sneaking suspicion that you are on the brink of a major life decision?
• Are you afraid to tell friends and family that you are thinking about a Church vocation?
• Do you feel a recurring tug in your heart to serve others more?
If you have checked three or more of the statements above, then you may have a vocation to religious life